SOUTH FLORIDA’S MOST POPULAR EVENT SPACE “THE WHARF” HOSTS “RUM AROUND THE CLOCK”
Guests are invited to attend Miami’s largest rum festival
Thursday, August 16, 2018, noon-2 a.m.
The Wharf is known for hosting large community events with an emphasis on food, art, and culture. The series of events will be expanded to include a rum festival “Rum around the clock”. The list of special events already included “Scotch Around the Clock” (a scotch and cigar paring) and “Tequila Around the Clock” (which celebrated elements of Mexican culture with a special taco tasting menu). The event will take place next Thursday, August 16, 2018 from 12 p.m. to 2 a.m.
At this point in time, very few people living in South Florida have not at least heard of The Wharf. Located on a curve of the Miami River, the pop-up event space has a unique footprint and has welcomed thousands of guests since it opened last November 2017. State-of-the-art glass housing and air-conditioned area (just in time for a world championship no less organized by David Beckham).
The round-the-clock rum festival includes free entry, over 150 types of rum to choose from (50 on special), rum-inspired gourmet food, a special cigar riverside lounge area on the deck, a mixology competition and authentic performances from The Wharf Miami is the destination of choice for all rum enthusiasts in Miami!
Rum Festival details:
• Over 150 types of rum and 50+ of them from 5 pm!
• The price you pay for the selected rum and cocktails is when you place your order! Ex. 5:00 p.m. = $ 5.00
• Calypso band appearances on our river deck.
• Authentic Polynesian fire knife dancer performances after sunset.
• Rum-inspired gourmet food from 7 different providers including Rum Cake from Chef Adrianne Calvo, Spiced Rum Burger, Rum Donuts from Mojo Donuts and Rum Marinated Salmon with Quinoa Salad from Chef Douglas from OG Ceviche.
• We introduce you to the Cigar Riverside Lounge, which is located on our deck on the Miami River. In addition, anyone who orders high-end sheet music will receive a free cigar.
• Rum Cocktail Challenge! Special mixology competition on our riverside lawn with some of Miami’s best bartenders.
• Special special drinks, including our Wharf-Lada (served in a fresh pineapple).
• Each RSVP receives a FREE WHARF MIAMI HAT! (While stocks last.)
“We are delighted that our Wharf Festivals have been well received and attended by thousands of customers. The Rum Around the Clock Festival will be very special. We’ve included over a hundred brands and Caribbean elements knowing we have so many Miami locals with island roots, ”said Emi Guerra.
The Wharf is a forerunner to a permanent mixed-use dining and entertainment destination known as Riverside Wharf [same] Page? ˅.
For a list of participating brands, details, and a free wharf hat, click RSVP here: is: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rum-around-the-clock-rum-festival-tickets-48210255171.
The Wharf is located at 114 SW North River Drive in Miami, Florida and is open weekly Thursday through Sunday.
consequences on Social IG: @WharfMiami and on Facebook: The Wharf Miami. Visit on the web: www.WharfMiami.com
Connect with your customers and grow your business