Homestead Walk-Up COVID-19 Vaccination Site Extends Hours – CBS Miami
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A walk-in COVID-19 vaccination center in Homestead has extended its hours.
The location at the FOP Lodge in Harris Field is now open until Saturday, April 24th, 10am to 7pm daily, or until the daily allocation of 400 vaccinations has been given.
CONTINUE READING: Robert Runcie, Superintendent of Broward Schools, pleads not guilty of being charged with perjury
The site is open to Florida residents 18 and over with no appointments required. They will give the Pfizer vaccine and the second dose will be set at the time of vaccination.
CONTINUE READING: The Coast Guard unloads more than two tons of seized cocaine in Miami Beach
Individuals are required to provide ID showing proof of residence in Florida. If an individual does not have a valid Florida state ID or a valid driver’s license, they can also provide a farm laborer’s ID. Otherwise, you will need to provide two of the following documents to prove you live in Florida:
MORE NEWS: Jaime’s law, named after parkland shooting victims, was reinstated in Congress to require ammunition background checks
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment brochure, or a rental or leasing contract for residential property
- A utility connection or work order dated within 60 days
- An electricity bill not older than 2 months
- Mail from a financial institution, including check, savings or investment account statements, that are no more than 2 months old
- Post from a federal, state, district or municipal administration that is not older than 2 months
For information on other vaccination sites in Miami-Dade County, visit miamidade.gov/vaccine.